ARCHITECTURAL CONTROL COMMITTEE CHECKLIST: The ACC reviews plans for all modifications to home exteriors and for new structures including but not limited to: detached garages, sheds, outdoor living areas, patios, outdoor kitchens, fences, room additions, other accessory structures, etc. ACC approval is required. The ACC review process takes about a week to 10 days.
The ACC document checklist:
- Submit a plat plan showing the exact location of the new structure or modification on the property.
- Submit final architectural drawings showing the different elevations of the structure or modification, including specifications and design characteristics.
- A description of the materials and colors to be used. Materials and colors must be the same or complement the materials and colors of the home.
- Email your documents to HOA@myoakwoodhoa.com.
- Contact Town Hall for your permits and other approvals.
- Large projects may require approval by the Town's Planning & Zoning Commission.